View all the exhibitions at a glance below (past, present and future in the calendar) and organised by regions of the world further down.
To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions worldwide, do suscribe to our newsletter.
- 0 h 00 minFondation Louis Vuitton: Monet – Mitchell
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: The Fertiliser that Feeds the Soil. Tàpies (1958-88)
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: Bruce Conner, “Light Out of Darkness”
- Centraal Museum: Double Act, Masterpieces in Paint and Video
- MUMOK: Emília Rigová, “Nane Oda Lavutaris / Who Will Play for Me?”
Exhibitions in the Americas
Queen Nefertari’s Egypt celebrates the wives of pharaohs during the New Kingdom period (1550–1070...
Dancer, choreographer, painter, and filmmaker Shen Wei moves fluidly between disciplines...
Over the past 30 years, Rebecca Belmore has developed a highly charged aesthetic rooted in...
Exhibitions in Europe
Giacometti spent five years with the Surrealist group (1930-1935), during which time he formed...
Index – The Swedish Contemporary Art Foundation: Alva Willemark & Sybrig Dokter “Capable of Returning Home”
Alva Willemark (1988) investigates intimacy, trust and control exploring the body through...
Henie Onstad Kunstsenter: “Guadalupe Maravilla: 2021 Recipient of The Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award 2021”
The exhibition at Henie Onstad Kunstsenter is part of The Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award and will be on...
Exhibitions in Africa, Asia and Oceania
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.