View all the exhibitions at a glance below (past, present and future in the calendar) and organised by regions of the world further down.
To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions worldwide, do suscribe to our newsletter.
Exhibition of the Week:
Fondation Opale in Lens, Switzerland
“Fugitive Present: Contemporary Photography and Wamulu”
- Kunstnernes Hus: Three New Exhibitions this June
- Museum Barberini: the Shape of Freedom: International Abstraction after 1945 Potsdam, Germany
- Guggenheim Bilbao: ‘Serra/Seurat – drawings’ Bilbao, Spain
- Fondation Pierre Gianadda: Henri Cartier-Bresson Martigny, Switzerland
- Fondation Opale: FUGITIVE PRESENT, Contemporary photography and wamulu
- The George Economou Collection: Katharina Fritsch
- Deste Foundation: Jeff Koons ‘Apollo’ Hydra, Greece
Eugène Brands: A shooting star… + 1 More
- The Mosaic Rooms: Mahmoud Khaled London, United Kingdom
- Bourse de Commerce (Pinault Collection): ‘Une Seconde d’Eternité’ Paris, France
- 0 h 00 minEugène Brands: A shooting star in the sky of CoBrA
- 0 h 00 minFondation Bernar Venet: David Tudor Le Muy, France
- DIA Art Foundation: Leslie Hewitt
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: 8th Biennal of Painting
Exhibitions in the Americas
CUE Art Foundation is pleased to present Mother-Land, a solo exhibition by Myeongsoo Kim, curated...
This fall Ballroom Marfa presents an outdoor exhibition from October 2, 2020 through January 21,...
This fall, Magazzino Italian Art opens a special exhibition examining the formal, conceptual, and...
Exhibitions in Europe
Curated by: Giuliana Altea, Antonella Camarda and Concettina Ghisu Museo Nivola is delighted to...
Collage is fed by the omnipresence of visual material being produced by contemporary...
“I always employ simple, given elements, I don’t want either to add or take anything away. I have...