“ WAF Membership is a great opportunity to liaise with the international art community.
We really appreciate the WAF Programme as it not only offers insights and connections into Art Foundations and the people behind them, but it reminds us that we are part of this unique network supporting the arts.”
Julia Höner, Artistic Director, KAI10 Arthena Foundation (Germany)
Being a WAF Member Means
- Exclusive opportunities to connect personnel across art foundations
- Enabling meaningful partnerships, whilst fostering our ethos of sharing experience, knowledge and expertise
- Advancing together in the context of common goals and shared values
- Centralisation of content, providing global promotion as well as marketing opportunities
Being a WAF Member Provides
- Unlimited access to WAF Members Hub House
- Opportunities to host and be part of WAF Annual Programme
- Access to WAF’s global exposure, network and combined reach
- Opportunities to form global partnerships with like-minded organisations and people
- Options to sell publications, exhibition catalogues and editions in the WAF online shop
- Promotion of your organisation’s careers, grants and residencies
WAF Sponsorship Programme
The rapid growth of WAF is a testament of the pertinent members’ programme as well as the industry’s thirst for such a platform thus far inexistent. We are therefore looking for relevant partners to join us on our journey and are offering a limited amount of tailored sponsorship packages.
If you would like to rally our goal of stimulating the world with the unique spirit of each Art Foundation whilst also celebrating togetherness, we would love to hear from you.