Fundación Lázaro Galdiano: Person in Charge Communication, Documentation and Registration of the Lázaro Galdiano Foundation F.S.P.
Bases of the call for a selective process for the coverage of a job position for Person in charge of Communication, Documentation and Registration of the Lázaro Galdiano Foundation F.S.P.
PROFESSIONAL CLASSIFICATION GROUP (according to the Foundation’s own labor agreement): GROUP 2
Selective process is convened to fill the job of Responsible for Communication, Documentation and Registration at the Lázaro Galdiano Foundation, F.S.P.
• Be a national of the member states of the European Union.
• Be in possession of the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent accreditation on the closing date of the submission of applications.
• Demonstrable previous professional career, with capacity and predisposition for the responsibilities of the position.
• Person with initiative, proactive, with resolving capacity and teamwork.
• Indefinite contract, respecting the trial periods established by the regulations, and full-time (6 months).
• Incorporation on December 26, 2019.
• Workday of 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday to be held at the headquarters of the Foundation (C / Serrano 122, Madrid).
ECONOMIC REMUNERATION: € 19,980.72 gross annual planned for the year 2019.
ADMISSION DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: until 1:00 p.m. on December 13, 2019.
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS TO PERFORM
Reporting to your manager, you will participate in the following tasks:
• Design the communication strategy of the Museum, in coordination with other units involved in the organization.
• Prepare contents (press releases, dossiers, calls, …) and organize their delivery and distribution to the media of the cultural field.
• Propose strategic alliances with advertising and communication professionals for the implementation of the brand, advertisements and other promotional materials, in coordination with other units of the Foundation.
• Create, maintain, improve and segment the media database, within the scope of interest of the Foundation.
• Processing of loan of works for temporary exhibitions.
• Support for the coordination of exhibition projects organized by the Museum.
• Update tasks in the Integrated Documentation and Management System.
• All those tasks that are related to these matters assigned by the Directorate.
FORMALIZATION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications will include a letter of introduction of the candidate, his Curriculum Vitae and the documentation accrediting the requested requirements, as well as his merits.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview, in which they agree to submit the original documentation of the digital files they have submitted and attached with their application.
For more information and to apply, visit: http://www.flg.es/fundacion/empleo-y-becas/empleo/convocatoria-plaza-comunicacion-documentacion-registro
*Please note, website is in Spanish