The David Ireland House at 500 Capp Street in San Francisco is the historic home turned work of art created by the late, pioneering conceptual artist David Ireland. The House presents exhibitions and educational programs celebrating Ireland’s artistic legacy and hosts collaborative events to strengthen San Francisco’s cultural community—bringing together artists, scholars, teachers, students, and the public—as Ireland’s home did during his lifetime.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Glenstone Museum: Youth Engagement Assistant Manager
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini: Scholarship for the study of 20th-century glass-making art in Venice
- Jupiter Artland: Alberta Whittle “Reset”
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation: Exhibition Designer
- Delfina Foundation: OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS BASED IN CENTRAL-WEST BRAZIL