The David Ireland House at 500 Capp Street in San Francisco is the historic home turned work of art created by the late, pioneering conceptual artist David Ireland. The House presents exhibitions and educational programs celebrating Ireland’s artistic legacy and hosts collaborative events to strengthen San Francisco’s cultural community—bringing together artists, scholars, teachers, students, and the public—as Ireland’s home did during his lifetime.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Jerome Foundation: Film, Video, and Digital Production Grants
- ESMoA: ESMoA LAB Residency – Open Call
- Fondazione Adolfo Pini: Flavio Favelli “Vita D’Artista (Life as an Artist)”
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: “JSC on View: Mythologists Works from the Julia Stoschek Collection”
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Jeremy Shaw “Quantification Trilogy”