SculptureCenter leads the conversation on contemporary art by supporting artistic innovation and independent thought highlighting sculpture’s specific potential to change the way we engage with the world. Positioning artists’ work in larger cultural, historical, and aesthetic contexts, SculptureCenter discerns and interprets emerging ideas. Founded by artists in 1928, SculptureCenter provides an international forum that connects artists and audiences by presenting exhibitions, commissioning new work, and generating scholarship.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation: Exhibition Designer
- Delfina Foundation: OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS BASED IN CENTRAL-WEST BRAZIL
- The Han Nefkens Foundation & Museum of Contemporary Art in Taipei: Musquiqui Chihying “There Are Lights That Never Go Out”
- TarraWarra Museum of Art: Museum Educator (Maternity Leave Replacement)
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation: Assistant to Director