The works were put together as the result of research and national and international acquisitions made by the collectors over a long period of time. As they often claimed, their selection was eclectic and did not correspond to any programmatic plan, but was motivated by curiosity, personal passion and the joy of experiencing art. The Pinacoteca Agnelli displays works ranging in date from the eighteenth to the mid-twentieth century, selected for the spaces of the Scrigno by Giovanni and Marella Agnelli together with Renzo Piano.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondazione Dell’Albero d’Oro: Nikos Aliagas, “Regards Vénitiens”
- C/O Berlin: KAROLINA WOJTAS, Abzgram, C/O Berlin Talent Award 2022
- C/O Berlin: ANASTASIA SAMOYLOVA, “Floridas”
- C/O Berlin: WILLIAM EGGLESTON, “Mystery of the Ordinary”
- Nicoletta Fiorucci Foundation & Collection: Recent Acquisitions and Eternal Loves – Part I