The Philippe Vandenberg Foundation generously keeps the legacy of Philippe Vandenberg mobile. The Foundation operates on a national and international level and has three objectives: to manage the artist’s estate and studio, to facilitate research into his oeuvre and to make his work more accessible in dialogue with artists, researchers, curators and the public.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Glenstone Museum: Youth Engagement Assistant Manager
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini: Scholarship for the study of 20th-century glass-making art in Venice
- Jupiter Artland: Alberta Whittle “Reset”
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation: Exhibition Designer
- Delfina Foundation: OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS BASED IN CENTRAL-WEST BRAZIL