The Philippe Vandenberg Foundation generously keeps the legacy of Philippe Vandenberg mobile. The Foundation operates on a national and international level and has three objectives: to manage the artist’s estate and studio, to facilitate research into his oeuvre and to make his work more accessible in dialogue with artists, researchers, curators and the public.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Thalie: Open call for applications 2023, Visual arts and creative writing research residency
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation: Barbara Chase-Riboud, “Monumentale: The Bronzes”
- MUMOK: Emília Rigová, “Nane Oda Lavutaris / Who Will Play for Me?”
- Fondazione Furla: Andrea Bowers, “Moving in Space without Asking Permission”
- Centraal Museum: Double Act, Masterpieces in Paint and Video