The LAM is an initiative of the VandenBroek Foundation, which works to make art accessible to a wide audience. The LAM is the food art museum in the Netherlands. It’s brand new and packed with international masterpieces.
Paintings, sculptures, photographs, installations, videos and digital artworks from different centuries and various movements are presented in fresh and thought-provoking ways. Each work is in some way related to food or consumption. You don’t need any prior knowledge of art: it’s all about your personal experience. The LAM will be a great outing for children and their (grand)parents or carers.
The LAM is an innovative, personal museum that invites visitors to look at things differently. It’s for people of all (and we mean all!) ages. Our super personal approach means you always get a tailor-made art experience.
The LAM in bite-sized info
- The place for personal development
- A new art experience in 45 minutes (although most visitors stay longer)
- The food art museum in the Netherlands
- Internationally renowned collection
- For all ages
- VIP treatment for all visitors
- Look at things differently – in the museum and at home
- Awesome architecture
- Located on Keukenhof estate
- Tickets with start times only
- You decide who pays*
Would you like to visit? Don’t forget to reserve a ticket with a start time in advance.
*Want to try out the LAM for free? Opt for a sponsored ticket via our ticket shop. There’s no catch. We just want to give you the opportunity to get to know the museum.
Keukenhof 14 Lisse 2161AN The Netherlands.
You can also find them on our Foundation’s Worldwide Map.