HEART Herning Museum of Contemporary Art was inaugurated in September 2009 in a splendid new house designed by the American architect Steven Holl. Prior to that the museum was called Herning Kunstmuseum and was housed in an old shirt factory owned by Aage Damgaard. Herning Kunstmuseum was founded in 1977 when Aage Damgaard together with the municipality of Herning donated works from their collections to the museum.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondazione Dell’Albero d’Oro: Nikos Aliagas, “Regards Vénitiens”
- C/O Berlin: KAROLINA WOJTAS, Abzgram, C/O Berlin Talent Award 2022
- C/O Berlin: ANASTASIA SAMOYLOVA, “Floridas”
- C/O Berlin: WILLIAM EGGLESTON, “Mystery of the Ordinary”
- Nicoletta Fiorucci Foundation & Collection: Recent Acquisitions and Eternal Loves – Part I