Since its opening in Paris in 1998, the Fondation d’entreprise Pernod Ricard has been actively contributing to the development of the French art scene on a national and international level. Having no collection of its own, its identity is shaped by the people who infuse it with life day-to-day: artists, curators, authors, intellectuals… In this way, it reflects the diversity of artistic creation, its pulse beating to the rhythm of art’s variations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondazione Dell’Albero d’Oro: Nikos Aliagas, “Regards Vénitiens”
- C/O Berlin: KAROLINA WOJTAS, Abzgram, C/O Berlin Talent Award 2022
- C/O Berlin: ANASTASIA SAMOYLOVA, “Floridas”
- C/O Berlin: WILLIAM EGGLESTON, “Mystery of the Ordinary”
- Nicoletta Fiorucci Foundation & Collection: Recent Acquisitions and Eternal Loves – Part I