The Brant Foundation has a mission to promote education and appreciation of contemporary art and design, by making works available to institutions and individuals for scholarly study and examination. The Brant Foundation’s loan program, established in 1996, plays a crucial role in our mission to promote education and appreciation of contemporary art. The Foundation’s lending program increases public accessibility to the collection’s paramount pieces – broadening visibility to contemporary works critical to the history of art and its scholarship. Each year, the Foundation lends artwork to exhibiting venues worldwide, proudly supporting artists and art institutions around the globe.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation: Exhibition Designer
- Delfina Foundation: OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS BASED IN CENTRAL-WEST BRAZIL
- The Han Nefkens Foundation & Museum of Contemporary Art in Taipei: Musquiqui Chihying “There Are Lights That Never Go Out”
- TarraWarra Museum of Art: Museum Educator (Maternity Leave Replacement)
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation: Assistant to Director