Fondation Vincent van Gogh Arles: Sponsorship Assistant Internship
About the Vincent van Gogh Foundation Arles
Inaugurated in April 2014, the Vincent van Gogh Arles Foundation pays tribute to the artist’s work while exploring its impact on current creation.
The aim of the Foundation is to offer a place of reference on the life and work of Van Gogh, in the city where he lived and carried out work that was decisive in his artistic career, and also to invite contemporary artists to express their connection to the artist through their own creations.
The Vincent van Gogh Foundation, which is recognised as a public utility, is chaired by Maja Hoffmann. Bice Curiger is the Artistic Director.
The Vincent van Gogh Foundation’s ambition is to develop a policy of active patronage on a regional, national and international scale.
The sponsorship trainee will be responsible for assisting the general administrator and the senior consultant in raising private funds from companies, individuals and foundations.
– Prospect research: benchmarking, database enrichment, drafting of prospecting sheets,
– Implementation of actions within the framework of canvassing or loyalty building initiatives (visits, letters, phoning, emailing, presentations etc.).
– Follow-up of the organisation of events in line with the fundraising strategy
– Assistance in writing and formatting of solicitation or reporting files
– Management of relations with patrons in a loyalty approach
– Administrative support in connection with the processing of donations (conventions, fundraising)
– Strategic monitoring of the philanthropic and corporate landscape in France and abroad.
– Level Bac+4 or 5 in business school, Sciences Po, or end of university cycle (specialities: fundraising, philanthropy, marketing, cultural management…).
– Bilingual English: fluency in both spoken and written English.
– Strong general culture, interest in the museum and heritage landscape.
– Experience in the field of communication, public relations and/or patronage required
– Excellent writing skills, ability to synthesize, thoroughness, teamwork skills.
– Good interpersonal skills, taste for communication
– Good mastery of new technologies.
Description of the experience sought
Date of appointment
August 24 or 31, 2020
6-month full-time internship, starting on 24 or 31 August 2020.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter written in French to Laurent Eginard, Head of Sponsorship, email@example.com