Fondation Maeght: Community Manager Internship
The Fondation Marguerite et Aimé Maeght, located on the heights of Saint-Paul de Vence, is a unique and timeless place where art, architecture and nature interact in perfect harmony.
Born from the friendship of Aimé Maeght and his wife Marguerite with some of the most important artists of the 20th century, the Foundation welcomes visitors to an architectural ensemble designed by Josep Lluís Sert to present modern and contemporary art in all its forms. Painters and sculptors have collaborated with the Catalan architect, creating works integrated with the building and nature: the Giacometti courtyard, the Miró labyrinth filled with sculptures and ceramics, the mural mosaics of Chagall and Tal Coat, the basin and stained glass window of Braque, the Bury fountain. The complex combines indoor and outdoor spaces with the sculpture garden, courtyards, terraces and patios, exhibition rooms and the chapel.
* Social Media management:
– Creation and implementation of a social media strategy adapted to our audience in order to create commitment and broaden the Foundation’s visibility on social networks.
– Editorial calendar: preparation of posts, identification of key publication moments, planning…
– Creation and publication of content with a high potential for commitment (snack content: videos, photos, etc., personalised and adapted to the graphic charter) in keeping with the tone of the Foundation.
– Federate the community and generate real commitment (responses to the DM, comments, private messages)
Duration: 20 hours per week for 2 months
– Social network monitoring: be on the lookout for the best on social networks (new trends, influencers, etc.)
– Monitoring of our e-reputation: monitoring of performance indicators and evaluation (impact, posts, likes and dislikes, people reached, etc.).
* Web writing / Webmastering & support :
– Support for the writing of the monthly newsletter of the Foundation: editorial content, planning etc.
– Participation in the redesign of the website, project monitoring in connection with the web team
Description of the desired profile
Motivated student with a passion for art, perfectly at ease with social networks and the web. Digital marketing techniques hold no secrets for you (acquisition and traffic levers), and the analysis and reporting of figures is easy.
The mastery of the French and English languages will have to be impeccable both in terms of spelling but also in conjugation and syntax.
Storyteller at heart, you must be able to modulate the language (sense of rhythm, tones and registers).
Having notions in SEO (SEO tools and web traffic analysis) to optimize the visibility of content is highly recommended.
Be at ease with communication on social networks and know publication management tools such as CMS (WordPress).
– Sense of observation (tracking down the slightest error)
– Rigour and sense of organization (planning and structuring content)
– Flawless curiosity (be on constant standby)
– Excellent relational ease
– Knowledge of art history
– Graphic design knowledge appreciated but not essential
Date of appointment: July 13, 2020
Deadline for application: July 6, 2020
Compensation envisaged: 3,90€ / hour
Location: Saint-Paul de Vence (06) or teleworking possible
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter in French to the Communication Department at email@example.com