Fondation Le Corbusier: Communication and Cultural Mediation Internship
The Le Corbusier Foundation, created in 1968 in accordance with the architect’s wishes, is housed in the La Roche and Jeanneret Houses in the Square du Docteur Blanche in Paris. It is the sole legatee of Le Corbusier and also owns Le Corbusier’s studio apartment on rue Nungesser et Coli in Paris and the “Petite Maison” on the shores of Lake Geneva. Recognized as being of public utility, the Foundation’s aim is to preserve and disseminate Le Corbusier’s work.
The Le Corbusier Foundation is looking for an intern in the fields of communication and cultural mediation for a period of 6 months. Under the authority of the Head of Communication and the Head of Audience, in a collective work dynamic, he/she will participate in the elaboration, implementation and development of communication and mediation actions.
Main missions :
Implementation of communication supports:
– Participation in the updating of the contacts database and the new website.
– Management of precise and targeted communication actions (e-mailings, poster campaigns, webcasting, audience and impact analysis)
– Animation of social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
Design and implementation of mediation actions :
– Participation in the reception of visitors
– Guided tours for individuals and school groups
– Design of tools to help the visit (Visit booklets / games)
– Conducting educational workshops
Duration: 4 months minimum, ideally 6 months
Full-time or at least 3 days a week
Internship agreement essential
Description of the desired profile
We are looking for profiles with a Master’s degree in the fields of heritage, museology, history of the arts and cultural mediation & communication.
The trainee should be interested in the issues of communication and mediation with an appetite for architecture and heritage.
– Organizational and coordination skills
– Spirit of analysis and synthesis
– Oral fluency and interpersonal skills
– Strong writing skills
– Fieldwork sense
– Taste for teamwork
– Sense of initiative, inventiveness, autonomy and dynamism
– Fluent spoken English
Date of appointment: March 2020
Deadline for application: February 25, 2020
Remuneration envisage: Legal compensation (554.40 euros for a full-time employee), meal tickets, participation in the Pass Navigo.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter written in French to Ms Paula de Sa Couto, Communication Officer firstname.lastname@example.org .