In their private villa along the French Riviera, Hans Hartung and Anna-Eva Bergman established the Hartung Bergman Foundation. In this video, we interview Thomas Schlesser, Director of the Foundation, who gives us a tour of the villa where the two artists lived and worked.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation: Chloë Bass “Wayfinding”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “the incorrect museum: vignettes from the di rosa collection”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “ceramic interventions”
- Espace Louis Vuitton München: Cyprien Gaillard “Wolkengarten”
- McEvoy Foundation for the Arts: Communications Coordinator (part-time)