In their private villa along the French Riviera, Hans Hartung and Anna-Eva Bergman established the Hartung Bergman Foundation. In this video, we interview Thomas Schlesser, Director of the Foundation, who gives us a tour of the villa where the two artists lived and worked.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Thalie: Open Call 2021 for a Research Residency in Visual Arts and Creative Writing
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation : Terry Adkins “Resounding”
- Frye Art Museum: Senior Director of Development
- Dia Art Foundation: Part-Time Associate Administrator, The Lightning Field
- Pera Museum: “Miniature 2.0: Miniature in Contemporary Art”