Fondation Giacometti: Accounting and HR Manager
The Giacometti Foundation, Paris is a private institution recognized as a public utility, created in December 2003. Its statutory aims are the protection, dissemination and influence of the work of Alberto Giacometti. It is the universal legatee of Annette Giacometti and, as such, holds the copyright of the artist’s work to the extent of 62.5% and owns the world’s largest collection of works by Alberto Giacometti.
The Giacometti Foundation is recruiting an Accounting and HR Officer.
Missions : In close collaboration with the team (18 people) and under the direction of the Secretary General of the Giacometti Foundation Paris, you will be in charge of the accounting, HR and administrative management of the Foundation:
Administrative affairs, general services
-Manage the orders related to the proper internal functioning of the Foundation and the Giacometti Institute
-Manage computer, telephone and office automation files
-Manage the Foundation’s site (works, small installations, maintenance)
-Manage the Foundation’s security file in connection with specialized companies and manage the maintenance of the associated equipment
-Manage exchanges with trustees
-Manage the institutional formalities related to the Foundation’s status
Accounting Affairs and Human Resources
– Manage relations with accounting firms (chartered accountants and HR accountants) and statutory auditors
– Manage relations with the bank and bank files
– Reconcile credit cards monthly
– Manage the general invoicing (issuing invoices, credit notes, payment follow-up…)
– Manage weekly payments and collections (initials, transfers…) from validation to the follow-up of litigious files (reminders, MED, liquidation)
– Follow the regulations of tax and social organizations
– Performing monthly reconciliation of the Foundation’s accounts and online budget monitoring of all the Foundation’s accounts
– Prepare documents (invoices, variable payroll items…) for accounting firms and HR departments.
– Inform all the accounting and financial tools in connection with the accounting firm
– Manage cash in euros and foreign currencies (disposal/acquisition tables)
– Manage expense reports and the withdrawal of per diems and currencies
– Prepare the necessary elements for the drafting of the N+1 budget
– Manage the summary table of employee absences
– Manage the salary table sent to the HR accounting firm
– Manage transport tickets, mutual insurance companies and restaurant voucher orders
– Follow mission orders
– Monitor, in conjunction with the employees, their training files.
– Follow up employee files in connection with recruitment companies, the specialized law firm and the HR accounting firm.
Description of the desired profile
– You hold a BTS in administration/office manager/accounting and have at least 3 years of successful experience in a similar position;
– You are rigorous and have a proven sense of organization, and you are recognized for your reliability;
– You like working in small structures and are versatile: administrative management, HR, accounting;
– You have good interpersonal skills, which allows you to work easily within an autonomous team, making everyone’s work easier;
– As an interface between the Foundation and our service providers and partners in France and abroad, you will play a key role in transmitting and translating administrative and accounting information.
– You have accounting knowledge that allows you to interact with our accounting firms, HR accountants and auditors ;
– You are fluent in French and English.
– You have acquired skills on office automation tools in a MAC environment, and accounting on PC.
1-year fixed-term contract (CDD) with the possibility of changing to an open-ended contract
Date of appointment: As soon as possible
Deadline to apply: October 10, 2020
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter written in French to Sabine Longin, Secretary General, at firstname.lastname@example.org