Fondation d’entreprise Hermès: Work study – Digital Communication Officer
Type of Contract: Work study
Country / Region : France
Job: Communication, PR, Media
Experience: 0-3 years
The Fondation d’entreprise Hermès supports those who learn, master, transmit and explore creative gestures to build today’s world and invent tomorrow’s world.
It is developing nine major programmes that combine know-how, creation and transmission. New Settings and Artists in the City for the performing arts, Exhibitions and Artists in Residence for the plastic arts, Immersion, a Franco-American photographic commission for photography, Manufacto, the know-how factory and the Académie des savoir-faire for the discovery and deepening of craft trades. Through H3 – Heart, Head, Hand, it also supports, on the five continents, organizations that act in this same dynamic. Finally, its commitment to the planet is supported by its Biodiversity & Ecosystems programme. Founded in 2008, the Fondation d’entreprise Hermès is headed by Annick de Chaunac and chaired by Olivier Fournier.
All the actions of the Fondation d’entreprise Hermès, in all their diversity, are dictated by a single conviction: our actions create us.
The Fondation d’entreprise Hermès is looking for a new Communications Department for its :
Alternating for a 12-month contract, starting in September 2020 and based in Paris.
(please specify your work-study rhythm in your application form).
You will join the Communications Department of the Hermès Corporate Foundation, where you will support the Communications Manager on a daily basis in the following assignments:
– Coordinate and monitor the production of editorial and iconographic content, in liaison with the various internal players and external service providers (agencies, editors, etc.).
– Ensure the proper management of publication schedules and the distribution of this content throughout the Foundation’s digital ecosystem:
o Social media (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
o Institutional site and intranet (HermeSphere)
– To monitor the performance of the various dissemination channels and to draw up regular reports (statistics, trends, impact, data qualification, etc.).
– Lend a hand to the Communication team for special events (seminars, openings, annual parties, etc.).
– Final year student of Communication school with a strong digital expertise, ideally applied to the cultural sector.
– Mastery of digital tools: CMS, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign), Office Pack (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
– Writing skills in French and English
– Required qualities: good interpersonal skills, organization, autonomy, rigor and strength of proposal.
*Please note, website is in French