Fondation d’entreprise Hermès: Collective Project Assistant Manager – Work study
Type of Contract: Apprenticeship Alternating
Country / Region : France
Job: Sustainable Development & Corporate Social Responsibility
Experience: 0-3 years
The Fondation d’entreprise Hermès supports those who learn, master, transmit and explore creative gestures to build today’s world and invent tomorrow’s world.
It is developing nine major programmes that combine know-how, creation and transmission. New Settings and Artists in the City for the performing arts, Exhibitions and Artists in Residence for the plastic arts, Immersion for photography, Manufacto, the Know-How Factory and the Academy of Know-How for the discovery and deepening of craft trades. Through H3, it also supports, on the five continents, organizations that act in this same dynamic. Finally, its commitment to the planet is supported by its Panoramas programme. Founded in 2008, the Fondation d’entreprise Hermès is headed by Annick de Chaunac, under the chairmanship of Olivier Fournier.
All the actions of the Fondation d’entreprise Hermès, in all their diversity, are driven by a single conviction: our actions create us.
The Fondation d’entreprise Hermès is looking for :
alternating for 12 months (4 days/1 day rhythm preferred)
Mission based in Paris
(please specify your work-study rhythm in your application form)
The trainee will assist the Foundation’s Collective Project Manager on a daily basis with project management and operational missions depending on the activity and needs, in several areas:
– Assistance to the Group’s subsidiaries both abroad and in France in the implementation of the solidarity actions carried out by the Foundation (H3 program).
– Support for the selection and monitoring of Panoramas partnerships
– Support for the processing and pre-selection of patronage application files in progressive autonomy
– Support to the Foundation’s communication team for internal and external communication operations related to solidarity projects: organization of filming, link with agencies for the drafting of press kits and press releases, management of the intranet and social networks, etc.
– Supporting the Manufacto team in the deployment and implementation of its evolution
– Logistical and administrative assistance to the operational activities of the Foundation and its partners
As a student in a business school, university or equivalent with a specialization in development or international solidarity, you have a first 6 months professional experience in the field of solidarity or humanitarian aid and, ideally, the environment.
Dynamic, organized, rigorous, with a sense of humor and meeting people, you like teamwork and you invest in a rich, mobilizing and formative experience. You have a good command of English and Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Legal notions would also be appreciated.
*Please note, website is in French