Fondation Beyeler: IT Supporter
The Fondation Beyeler is one of Switzerland’s internationally renowned and most visited museums. Located in an idyllic park in Riehen near Basel, Renzo Piano’s museum building is considered one of the most beautiful art houses in Europe, as it harmoniously combines nature, architecture and art. The Fondation Beyeler houses one of the world’s best private collections and continuously presents high-quality exhibitions of modern and contemporary art. In accordance with the wishes of its founders, it is particularly committed to communicating art to the general public and to young people.
To support the IT department, we are looking for an ICT Supporter 100 % (m/f) as of April 1, 2022 or as agreed.
– Telephone and personal IT end user support for Windows, Apple and the business applications
– Collaboration in the maintenance, further development and implementation of various database applications (SQL, Python)
– Participation in the support of server and storage systems (Windows, Linux)
– Creation and maintenance of internal ICT documentation
– Completed training as a computer scientist EFZ, specializing in business informatics or Systems engineering and/or professional experience in a comparable function
– Good knowledge of Windows, MS Office and databases
– Independent, reliable and accurate way of working
– Team player with good communication skills
– Flexible, organized and able to work under pressure
– Interest in new technologies and applications
– Willingness to provide occasional support at off-peak hours and to be on-call at all times
You can expect an interesting and varied job in an international and dynamic working environment in the cultural sector working environment in the cultural sector with a motivated team.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents in German at email@example.com.
Fondation Beyeler, Daniela Cantoni, Baselstrasse 77, CH-4125 Riehen, Tel. +41 (0)61 645 97 33.