Fondation Beyeler: Head of Exhibition Services
The Fondation Beyeler is one of the internationally renowned and most visited museums in Switzerland. Located in an idyllic park in Riehen near Basel, Renzo Piano’s museum building is considered one of the most beautiful art museums in Europe because it harmoniously combines nature, architecture and art. The Fondation Beyeler houses one of the world’s best private collections and continuously presents high-quality exhibitions of modern and contemporary art. According to of her founders, she is particularly committed to the mediation of art to the broad public. audience and young people.
As of February 1, 2020 or by arrangement, we will fill the position as a
Head of Exhibition Services 100% (m/f)
The Exhibition Services include art handling and registrars with the areas of collection management, permanent loans, temporary exhibitions and image rights. In close cooperation with all business units, in particular the restorers and curators, they handle all art-related projects as a service-oriented department.
– Responsibility for the entire inter-library loan of temporary exhibitions
– Implementation of daily registrar business (transport planning, courier coordination, insurance) incl. budget responsibility
– Preparation, updating and monitoring of the annual financial planning in the Exhibition Services division
– Leadership of the registrar and art handling team
– Project management for exhibition and special projects, project coordination in close cooperation with the Cooperation with all departments and external contacts
– Project controlling and reporting
– Proven professional experience in a comparable function in a museum
– Completed training with further education in business administration, cultural management, etc.
– Experience in project management
– Leadership experience with the ability to inspire and develop employees
– Organisational talent with pronounced communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness
– High commitment, flexibility and innovative ability
– Very good written and spoken German and English skills, French an advantage
– Very good IT user knowledge, analytical skills
An interesting and varied job in an international and dynamic company awaits you. Work environment in the cultural sector with a motivated team.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents written in German at email@example.com.
Fondation Beyeler, Daniela Cantoni, Baselstrasse 77, CH-4125 Riehen, Tel. +41 (0)61 645 97 33.