The Farjam Foundation : Internship
The Farjam Foundation’s Internship Programme is open to candidates with an interest in art and education. As part of The Farjam Foundation team, the position supports activities related to current and forthcoming exhibitions held in our space within the DIFC. Interns will be involved in initiatives such as planning upcoming exhibitions and educational programmes, reaching new audiences, as well as day-to-day operational and administrative support. Interns will gain exposure to the activities of The Farjam Foundation and participate in increasing its reach within the DIFC, Dubai, and the art world at large.
Our internship placements can be applied for full-time (ideal for those who have graduated or candidates from abroad seeking to base themselves in Dubai for the programme’s duration) or part-time (suitable for students enrolled in university courses in the UAE).
• Duration: 3 months(can be shortened or extended depending)
• Full time: 5 days (part time: flexible 14 hours per week)
• Hours: 12pm – 8pm, 1 hour for lunch
• Location: The Farjam Foundation, DIFC, Gate Village Bldg 4
• Enrollment in or completion of a BA or the equivalent
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
• Proven experience in a working enviornment
• Experience conducting internet-based research
• Demonstrable ability to multitask
• Fluency in other languages, Arabic in particular
• Proven interest in art and art history
• Related work experience
If you’re interested in the internship, please fill out the application form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.