Established in 2004, Pirelli HangarBicocca has converted a former industrial plant in Milan into an institution for producing and promoting contemporary art. In this video, we interview Vicente Todolí, Artistic Director of the Foundation. He speaks to us about how the HangarBicocca’s 15,000 square meters are utilized to produce new and original exhibitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- The Carl & Marilynn Thoma Foundation Added a New Work to its Collection
- Géraldine Breuil Has Just Been Named Deputy Director of Lafayette Anticipations
- Guadalupe Maravilla is the 2021 Recipient of Henie Onstad’s Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award
- Terra Foundation for American Art: Terra Foundation Collection Fellow
- Terra Foundation for American Art: Grants Associate