Established in 2004, Pirelli HangarBicocca has converted a former industrial plant in Milan into an institution for producing and promoting contemporary art. In this video, we interview Vicente Todolí, Artistic Director of the Foundation. He speaks to us about how the HangarBicocca’s 15,000 square meters are utilized to produce new and original exhibitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation: Chloë Bass “Wayfinding”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “the incorrect museum: vignettes from the di rosa collection”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “ceramic interventions”
- Espace Louis Vuitton München: Cyprien Gaillard “Wolkengarten”
- McEvoy Foundation for the Arts: Communications Coordinator (part-time)