Established in 2004, Pirelli HangarBicocca has converted a former industrial plant in Milan into an institution for producing and promoting contemporary art. In this video, we interview Vicente Todolí, Artistic Director of the Foundation. He speaks to us about how the HangarBicocca’s 15,000 square meters are utilized to produce new and original exhibitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Thalie: Open Call 2021 for a Research Residency in Visual Arts and Creative Writing
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation : Terry Adkins “Resounding”
- Frye Art Museum: Senior Director of Development
- Dia Art Foundation: Part-Time Associate Administrator, The Lightning Field
- Pera Museum: “Miniature 2.0: Miniature in Contemporary Art”