Established in 2004, Pirelli HangarBicocca has converted a former industrial plant in Milan into an institution for producing and promoting contemporary art. In this video, we interview Vicente Todolí, Artistic Director of the Foundation. He speaks to us about how the HangarBicocca’s 15,000 square meters are utilized to produce new and original exhibitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Horsens Kunstmuseum & Faurschou Foundation: “Christian Lemmerz & Norbert Tadeusz”
- Amant Foundation: Call for applications: inaugural Studio Residency Program in New York
- The J. Paul Getty Trust: Digital Content Editor
- The J. Paul Getty Trust: Executive Assistant
- The J. Paul Getty Trust: Assistant Digital Editor