Established in 2004, Pirelli HangarBicocca has converted a former industrial plant in Milan into an institution for producing and promoting contemporary art. In this video, we interview Vicente Todolí, Artistic Director of the Foundation. He speaks to us about how the HangarBicocca’s 15,000 square meters are utilized to produce new and original exhibitions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Garage Museum of Contemporary Art: Leading IT Specialist
- Garage Museum of Contemporary Art: Exhibition Manager
- K11 Art Foundation X Serpentine Galleries X NOWNESS: Online Exhibition Programme
- Index: The Swedish Contemporary Art Foundation: Summer Internship: Tracking Distribution
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Meriem Bennani “Party on the Caps”