Created in 1952 by photographers and writers as “common ground for the advancement of photography,” Aperture today is a multi-platform publisher and center for the photo community. In this interview, we talk with the Director of Aperture Foundation, Chris Boot, about the Foundation’s mission, activities, and a preview of what’s to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Podcast: interview with the architect Dirk Jan Postel/ Museum Voorlinden
- Frye Art Museum: Agnieszka Polska “Love Bite” – Virtual Screening
- Fondation François Schneider: University Scholarships
- KADIST: “AP: Assembled Personalities”
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini Onlus: Eyes on music: Projects on visual ethnomusicology. 2020 Edition – Scholarship