Created in 1952 by photographers and writers as “common ground for the advancement of photography,” Aperture today is a multi-platform publisher and center for the photo community. In this interview, we talk with the Director of Aperture Foundation, Chris Boot, about the Foundation’s mission, activities, and a preview of what’s to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Thalie: Open Call 2021 for a Research Residency in Visual Arts and Creative Writing
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation : Terry Adkins “Resounding”
- Frye Art Museum: Senior Director of Development
- Dia Art Foundation: Part-Time Associate Administrator, The Lightning Field
- Pera Museum: “Miniature 2.0: Miniature in Contemporary Art”