Al-Ma’mal : Internship
Al Ma’mal interns have the opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge gained during their studies to work in an exciting, vibrant, and professional environment based in the beautifully renovated tile factory in the Old City of Jerusalem. Internships last a minimum of three months.
Candidates should demonstrate:
– Excellent organisation and management skills
– Knowledge of the art and cultural scene in Jerusalem, Palestine
– Completed or undergoing a BA in Fine Arts, Communications, Marketing, Humanities, or relevant creative field
– Fluency in English and/or Arabic (preferably both!)
– Comfortable working with a small team
– Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe programs is desirable (Photoshop, Indesign)
To apply please submit a Cover Letter (250 words) and CV.